Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SONSEE????


If you’re anything like me, you too have been looking for a more creative and original way to say “Plus Size” or “Full Figured”. Probably as much as I love fashion, I also have a great appreciation for vocabulary and creative word usage. So I busted open my thesaurus, using the word curvaceous (my favorite) and basically went searching… http://www.synonym.com/synonyms/curvaceous is where I stumbled upon a word that just seemed sooooo right!

I THINK THIS JUST ABOUT SUMS IT UP!

SONSY
son-sy: [son-see]
Adj. 1. sonsy - (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves; bosomy, busty, buxom, curvaceous, full-bosomed, sonsie, well-endowed, stacked, voluptuous, curvy, shapely - having a well-proportioned and pleasing shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment